Saturday, July 3, 2010

GYST Update

So...I'm pretty embarrassed about being away from this blog for so long, but I have turned a corner, and I so I am back.

I started writing this blog back in February when I met a woman who inspired me to look at the positives in life, and I continued until I got sick in April. Unfortunately, getting sick left me with too much time to sit and think about the fact that I was seriously unhappy. The point of the blog was to focus on the positive, and start to make some magic happen for me. So in many ways I think I needed the break. However, since then some magic has happened. I have lost a little weight, not much, but a little. I am starting to feel a little more comfortable in my home, and most importantly I have a new job. I have a lot to look forward to at this time, so I thought it was the right time to come back to this exercise.

Cadie is good, she's had many adventures while I've been trying to get my life on track, she put on a life jacket and went swimming in Shadow lake with Salt, she's changed her afternoon routine so that she is now going to a new park. Cadie's been to woofstock and she's spent this weekend running around my mother's backyard. Little Cadie is finally asleep after spending no less than 8 hours on her feet chasing rabbits and squirrels.

Anyhow, since I am now able to focus on the positive I will be back more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment