Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Optimistic Moment

So realized today that I have not been blogging, as I said in an earlier post, I have been sick for a good chunk of the month, aside from that I have spent a lot of time in introspection. I realized that I have been obsessing about everything that is wrong in my life, and not doing what I had promised myself I would do, focus on the positive. So I needed a break, but when the fog from the allergies, et al started to lift I started to feel better about a lot of things.


The weather is getting warmer, which means more time spent outside, which will help with the weight, it will also mean more time spent with friends, which will just make me happier. Also, better weather means a happier dog, and a happy dog means a happy me.

Unfortunately I have not done much posting in April, but I hope that I will be more committed to it in May. The GYST plan is set to heat up, and I am very optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment