Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where's Patti

So where have I been, and why haven’t I been posting. I was hoping that Easter had been the worst of it, but then I spent another weekend in bed, and I decided to focus on getting better. So I made up my mind that I would not push myself last week, you know, that I would do what I needed to do to get by with, but beyond that I wasn’t going to be reaching for any stars. The plan seemed to work, by last Saturday I was feeling a lot better. But by Sunday at 4 I was back in bed, and I stayed in bed until a doctor’s appointment Monday mid day. I did force myself out of bed on Tuesday, only to be home from work by 2, I was also home today. So that is most of April that I have spent capitulating to this respiratory infection/allergies. The good news? I’m on the mend, and looking forward to getting back on my feet.


Poor Cadie has been such a good sport. She hasn’t pushed me at all, but I can tell by looking at her that she is so frustrated. She has all of this pent up energy that we need to burn through. We headed out, for what I had been hoping would be a big, long walk, but ended up being a short one. Oh well, maybe tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment