Friday, October 15, 2010

A Dog and her Dragon--the Thrilling Conclusion

So I've been trying to upload the second part of this video for two days now, and I have to admit that it's just not going to happen. Instead I will show you some stills of the event. My vet is very particular about Cadie having stuffed toys, as she's afraid that Cadie will destroy them (which is a no brainer) and that she will eat the stuffing, which can become a serious health concern.
As you can see, this is a distinct possibility. Cadie really loves chewing, and goes to town on her stuffed toys, which is why there are so many pictures and movies of this event, as I stayed and sat with her so that I could take the toy away if it started to become a problem.

In all, I would say that Cadie spent a good hour "playing" with this toy, and that it was demolished by the time she was through. At one point I took the toy from her, and restuffed the stuffing into the dragon and gave it back to her. But it took less than 2 minutes for the couch to be covered once again.

Oh well, dog toys are meant to be destroyed, as long as there is enjoyment to be had in their destruction, The dragon toy had to be thrown away, but I guess that's to be expected. Cadie needed someway of managing her energy; an hour of dragon eating left her exhausted, which is exactly what I like in a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment