Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

Driving into work today I heard the the most welcome news; the rain is set to end tomorrow and we'll have sunny weather straight through the long weekend. Hurray!

Honestly I couldn't take another day of rain. Every day, it seems, for the last week I would be sitting at my desk, worrying about the ominous sky, and every day, it seems, at 4:20 or 4:30 the clouds would open up and the down came the rain. Needless to say it washed out our walk just about every evening. We had a sunny Sunday, but unfortunately I was on the couch with a head ache and a bit of fever. It left me wondering why the universe hates me so much it would purposely steal the highlight of my day. I'm just being honest, that's how I felt at the end of the day, and last night's most depressing episodes ever of both Glee and Being Erica just worsened the my sense that I've been cheated.

But all of that is behind me, the sun is due to come out, and stay out for the whole of the long weekend, maybe the universe doesn't hate me. This means tons of long walks, and bright happy sunshine, and a great meal.

in other, dog-related news Cadie found her Tricky Treat Ball (TTB) I have no idea why I didn't see it when I looked under the bed, but I didn't, meanwhile, eagle eyes Cadie put her paw on it right away, so at least I now have something to distract her while I'm trying to head out to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment