Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Latest Favourite Picture of Cadie

Can you see her eye lashes? Cadie has the most beautiful eye lashes, long and curly, very girlie girlie.

I had a party last night and Cadie was very good, she begged a little, but on the whole she was very good. I think she was completely overwhelmed by the number of people in the apartment, and the din that goes along with that.

I figured that she'd be exhausted today, but then when the alarm went off at 6:30 she popped up and was ready to go. So after dropping my mum and brother at the train station I took her for her usual walk, but then when we got home she crashed hard, and has been in bed every since, she got up briefly about an hour ago and I took her for a run. It was straight back to bed for her though, and just now she barely raised her head when I went in to see what she was up to. I love having a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment