Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Glad to be Home!

Not much to say tonight, I spent most of my waking hours at work, missing my puppy. But I have to say that I love it when it snows. Cadie doesn’t like the cold, but she loves the snow. She kept pouncing into small piles and snow drifts on our way home tonight. Every pounce produced a small snow ball that delighted her. She’d chase them until they disappeared. Then she’d look at me to let me know that I had let her down by only giving her tiny snow balls that disappear as soon as she finds them. Poor dog I laughed in her face. Then we snuggled on the couch watching aerials and ice dancing, I had a couple of mimosas. On the whole, not a bad day, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to stick the ice dancing event out until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment