Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Famous Last Words

So just one business day after my last post I regret to inform you that my fail-proof alarm clock has failed me. Cadie let me sleep in well past 6:10, in fact, it was 6:25 when I finally struggled to a sitting position. I don't know what exactly the trouble was, perhaps it's because it's suddenly fall and Cadie is suddenly confused, it could be a result of the fact that I pulled down more of the covers last night and Cadie and I weren't so squished, I am inclined, however to blame the alarm clock for not going off 

As I said it was 6:25 when I woke up, shook my fist and cursed my inability to set an alarm clock I've been dragging around with me since I was thirteen. However, if this had to happen I'm glad it happened today. Today my office returns to regular hours, and I had a couple of extra minutes to spare. I still got to the office with an extra 45 minutes, so I guess all's well that end's well.

No comments:

Post a Comment