Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rainy Day Relief

Hermione has come home. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to have my car back. The drive home last night was gruelling, but it was worth it, as it took me only 15 minutes to get to work today. Also it's supposed to rain today so I'm glad that I'll have the ability to dive to and from the park if needs be.

As a general rule Cadie hates to be out in the rain, but then she didn't get as much exercise as she needs last night, so we may be walking through a steady stream in a soggy park after all.

happy, rainy Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Funny how a few days ago I meant to ask if you had named your car!

    Hermione is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Every good car needs a good name right.

    It's funny too how in naming your car it becomes part of the family

    ReplyDelete