Friday, September 10, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes

Cadie and I headed out for our walk last night under heavy, black rain clouds. Initially I was going to drive, but Cadie's energy was way too high, and driving me nuts, and as I was pulling onto my street it looked like the sun was coming out.

The sun was not coming out, but the walk was pretty dry. It rained on us a little again in the baseball bowl and then just as we were headed inside, so not too bad at all, and truthfully I really needed the walk, to clear my mind, and try to stop my head ache.

It most have worked because I got a great night's sleep last night, and when I woke up the sun was trying to peak through the clouds. This is the best sign of the week, even better though is that it is expected to be a beautiful day leading into a beautiful weekend.

C and I are going to another Jays game tonight. We're going to have the best seats of the season (usually we sit in the nose bleeds, but tonight we'll be down in the 100s). This is GREAT and I am very excited, the 100s have the best indulgence-type foods, so I think we're having pizza, though that might change after we've had the chance to walk around and see what else the Dome has to offer. But, even if we do decide on pizza, the pizza in the 100s is much, much better than the pizza in the nose bleeds, I have no idea why, it just is.

Anyhow, the sunshine has renewed my faith in life and revitalized my spirit. Happy Friday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment