Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nuit Noir

So I think I made that up, but the point is that I slept. YEAH! I would feel fantastic except for 3 things:

1) I'm fighting a head cold, and I feel pretty run down
2) Cadie is starved for social interaction and exercise
3) It's still raining, which means that I'm going to have to walk the dog in the rain, in order to get some rest tonight. (This is the downside of being single for sure.)

But still let's not lose track of the fact that I got some sleep. YEAH! Here's how the story unfolded; Over the summer Monday evening was far and away my favourite television night, well...no my favourite, Thursday is my favourite, but over the summer it was all reruns, and the Monday night shows were all new to me. I would park myself at 7:30 and stay there until 10. It was a great chance to get some sewing done or just to chill. That has changed now that they've moved Big Bang to Thursday, where I'll never be able to watch it.

Anyhow, I was sitting on the couch last night watching The Simpson (AKA my sleeping pill) when my head got heavy and the next thing I knew it was 9:40 and a rerun of Big Bang was on. Ha! sleep at last, and at a reasonable hour too!

So I rushed to bed, and Teddy Bear followed close behind, and I slept through until my alarm went off. Ahh! Now I just need to shake this cold before next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment